Terms of Use

By using this blog as your guide and downloading the pdf files from a link at this blog, you understand about this :

  • This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me, with internet as a main source for any posts here. This blog accept forms of cash advertising, sponsorship or other compensation.
  • The compensation that I received from this blog, will never influence the content of this blog, on the topic of this blog, and the post made in this blog. All advertising is generated by third party ad network.
  • The pdf file is made by me, with google product, ebay, amazon and other online store or online wholesaler as a source for the price that I write at pdf file. If you find it wrong, it maybe out of date, and I late to update that content, but you can't do anything about this. Take it or leave it. And I will update the content of pdf files as soon as possible.

I will update this terms if needed. Thanks for looking here, if you have something to say, you can contact me here!